Sunday, December 5, 2010

23. 24. 25 (:

Chapter 23:
I think its cool how Jurgis gets a job(: It also kinda stinks that he suffers from and injury though and is then put into the hospital.. ): It seems like to me that the author really does not like Jurgis and just wants to make the poor guy suffer as badly as he possibly can ):

Chapter 24:
It was way sad how they had to fight over the places to live in and stuff.. I really liked how the one mad helped Jurgis b giving him a meal and a place to say and paid for the cab and gave him some money. I don't like how the butler dude told Jurgis that he had to leave and he could not stay there. Also, I am starting to think that Jurgs likes to fight people.

Chapter 25:
It is really sad when you cant do something when you have money with out people being or getting suspicious..It is also crazy how he got put back into jail because the bartender cheated him. Jurgis was just trying to prove that he wans't going to take that from anybody and he was not ok with people like that, (: I think Jurgis did the right thing and i probably would have started hurting the guy too (:

4 comments:

  1. Hope,
    I agree it was sad in chapter 24 how tey had to fight over the places to live. Good job blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope, you did much better with not so many spelling and grsmmer mistakes, good job. I agree with you on chapter 25.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope, nice job
    but i think you should give a little more information on the chapters in stead of just stating how you feel.

    but...
    iloveyou, xoxo
    Claire :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job, I like how you stated your opinion so much. I too agree that the author must hate Jurgis because things just keep getting worse and worse for him.

    ReplyDelete