Tuesday, December 7, 2010

chapter 26 (:

ok in this chapter Jurgis keeps his job, yes he keeps it!! Jurgis make a total of three dollars an hour, but making three dollars per hour isn't that bad.  I didn't like how he got put back into jail; while he was in jail he figured out that phil Connor was one of Scully's favorites. Finally, the meat packing brought women to sell booze to the black workers to keep them working. To me it just seems like Jurgis finally turned his life around, but by knowing al the books that we read in this class im not going to get my hopes up. I really liked how he got to keep his job though and ended up being a boss... it was time for him to get to take charge over something!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hope, good job on blogging. You reacted to the reading and summarized what part you got it from. Very nice, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you did a good job but you could put somemore details into it because you didnt get the whole chapter but you did a great job on it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i agree with yuh jurgis toally got a life and this makes me happy:] looks like yuh enojoyed the book:]] keep that bloggin up

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope.....
    U<MM i think you need to make this a tad bit longer! but other then that.. your writing was brillent!!!!! oh my goodness gracest!!!
    keep writing home girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed reading your blog! I agree that it seems like Jurgis is finally trying to turn his life around. Knowing Mr. J's books I don't think that it will stay this way.

    ReplyDelete