Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Salvery

My reaction to all of this is that it is wrong. What they did to the slaves was cruel and way uncalled for. I didn't really get that when the slaves got whipped that they were whipped on their feet. I thought that maybe it was in their back, but not their feet. Yes, I would probably jump of the ship. Why? I would jump off the ship because I would then have a little hope of being able to survive and not have to go through all the beatings that they were going through on the ships. I think that you have a liess likey chance to live if you were to stay on the ship. This way if you jump off the ship you know that if you die it wasn't because you were beaten to death. If I were on board with a baby I would try my hardest to protect the baby as much as I was able to. I would rather put my life in danger and have the baby safe then protect myself and put the baby in danger.

No comments:

Post a Comment